Insurance/ Notice of Privacy Practices
I am currently a provider in the following insurance networks:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Beacon Health Options
For all other insurance companies I am considered "out-of-network." Most insurance plans typically cover 50% for out-of-network providers. However, you will need to check with your insurance carrier to confirm what your exact coverage would be.
Helpful questions to ask your carrier:
- Do I have mental/behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my coverage for an in-network versus an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible and has it been met ?
- How many sessions per year does my plan cover?